The best way to get into (or back into!) golf
Membership of the Academy runs for a period of 12 months.
Becoming a golfer is a process that requires a bit of dedication. Here at Hagley Golf Club we are just as dedicated to providing you the opportunity to make it!
Our Academy Membership program has a proven track record of providing a pathway from beginner golfer to Golf Club Member in just a few months.
This success is based on regular group coaching with other Academy Members, access to the golf course, instruction in the rules of golf and individual coaching with our team of PGA Professionals. The aim is to help you achieve a level of on-course confidence which will allow you to progress on to full membership of the Golf Club.
- 1 x half hour introduction session – Taken to activate Academy Membership
- 6 x half hour individual golf lessons with your PGA Professional
- 9 hole on course orientation
- Academy group coaching – Tuesdays 7.00-8.00pm, Thursdays 7.30-8.30pm, Saturdays 10.30-11.30am
- Regular Academy friendly competitions
- Access to all clubhouse and practise facilities
- Social membership of the Golf Club
- An ‘Academy Membership’ which entitles you to x30, 9-hole rounds over 12 months, on the
front 9. These rounds will begin after 11am Mon-Fri and 3 hours before dusk at weekends.
All of the above is just £495 and runs for 12 months from the day you pay. Your PGA Professional will be with you every step of the way and always happy to talk through any queries you have. We really do understand the process will take some time and patience but once you have made it you will be enjoying golf for a lifetime!